[BITList] Re : Strictly Come Titanic

fredmno at aol.com fredmno at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 21:02:07 BST 2012

 Hi Ron,
          the company Goodman worked for re Harland & Wolf built the ship not the ponce Goodman himself! Tenuous or what?
                                                         BR FinF

-----E-mail d'origine-----
De : Ronald Thomas <thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr>
A: BitList <bitlist at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com>
Envoyé le : Vendredi, 30 Mars 2012 21:56
Sujet : Re: [BITList] Strictly Come Titanic

Hugh Excuse my sheer ignorance on things engineering,but I always had thought the basic hull construction had been riveted,especially pre WW1 and for a considerable time thereafter. Presumably the technique could have been used for superstructure though, so, if correct, the statement is nearer true than not. I'm awaiting slapping of wrists from the ER brothers! Ron