[BITList] Strictly Come Titanic

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 30 20:48:03 BST 2012

Hugh Excuse my sheer ignorance on things engineering,but I always had thought the basic hull construction had been riveted,especially pre WW1 and for a considerable time thereafter. Presumably the technique could have been used for superstructure though, so, if correct, the statement is nearer true than not. I'm awaiting slapping of wrists from the ER brothers! Ron