[BITList] Where am I going wrong?

Ronald Thomas thomas.ronald at wanadoo.fr
Mon Sep 23 13:16:46 BST 2013

Dear All. Having started this topic with my own point of view on the subject matter, I now find that the subject matter has been completely hi-jacked by comments that seemingly have nothing to do with the original. Colin did, though ,and he was the only one to comment, thanks Colin. Perhaps if you want to make your own comments you should use a different heading. No real offence taken, too old for that now!. Ron