[BITList] Where am I going wrong?

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Mon Sep 23 16:24:02 BST 2013

Ron,

As far as I know we all use the same subject heading to reply to an email. I
read your email and I read Colin's answer to it. Then I agreed with his
answer and adding my thoughts to it and the theme developed as usual
conversation does. Keeping same subject heading lets one follow the theme
easier.

Malcolm.

  _____