[BITList] HOTEL SCAM

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 4 14:47:30 GMT 2013

Hugh
I find when Im abroad that I need a card to hire a car and book a hotel
cash just doesn't get it, twice I have had to return home because my
card has been stopped and this after making a point of telling the bank
that I was going overseas, greeted with much apologies on arriving home,
saved me a fair bit of money which would have been spent finishing my
holidays, I had plenty of cash with me but one just cant hire a car with
cash anymore and I didn't want to buy one
frank
,