[BITList] they are watching

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 15 14:57:48 BST 2013

Colin
I'm sure the relevant bodies  are further head than we give them credit
for, most likely the so called untraceable browsers such as TOR are
really their inventions, and just put out there as a sting to catch the
real nasties while the current release of information about monitoring
systems is part of the plot to push the would be villains over into the
use of the TOR type browsers. Thus making them all the easier to monitor
frank