[BITList] they are watching

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sat Jun 15 13:50:30 BST 2013

Frank

Whaaaaat, no need for a cell phone!

Many here have done away with the house phone and use a cell phone exclusively, and for younger folk it seems to be a must-have.

The move to wider social interaction by millions demands a ‘smart’ cell phone.

However, although you don’t have a cell phone I am fairly sure the NCTC and probably NSA are keeping a good eye on your inflammatory and provocative communications.

Colin

PS  Beware mosquitoes, slow flying ones are drones.