[BITList] service costs

x50type x50type at cox.net
Sat Jul 20 23:16:47 BST 2013

That’s quite interesting.

Just worked it out that I in the USA pay on average $272 [177 pounds] per month for electricity, house phone, cell phone service, tv cable service, broad band and water [with trash collection]. We have no gas.
I haven’t added it up before but it is more than I expected.

So I got round to checking the costs associated with housing, such as insurance, local taxes and housing association fees, turns out to be $427 per month – about half of which is insurance.

So cost of existing per month is [excluding food and drink, etc] is $699 = 456 pounds.

How does the above figures compare to where you live?

ct