[BITList] service costs

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sun Jul 21 11:49:48 BST 2013

Bloody hell Colin, I have never have tried to add up how much it all costs
to live in this house. I know that how we live, I can easily afford it.
However here goes, I will add up all the things that you have listed in your
email and if I have to get drunk after it I shall tell my wife it is your
fault.

Sky TV > £42.00   East Yorkshire Rates Plus Rubbish Collected > £108.00
Central Heating Servicing > £20.71   Yorkshire Water > £28.00
Gas,Elect,Land Phone & Broad Band > £115.00  House Ins > £265.00 Per Year.
TOTAL PER MONTH £347.80. we are now to old to pay BBB Licenc a year ago it
cost £15.00 per month approx.

Car Service, Petrol, Groceries and Leisure is one set of cost I am not going
to even think about.

Malcolm.

  _____