[BITList] cost

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sat Jul 20 19:14:55 BST 2013

I pay a monthly DD. It varies month by month because it depends have many
calls that I have made that are not free. Such as the Dr's some businesses
and various governments offices. All the people who have only mobiles I have
to pay for on my land phone. But if the folks have land lines. I get them
free I now and again have an hour talking to Hugh, that is free. The gas
,electricity and the broad band  are fixed monthly payments that are
reviewed on an annually assessment on how much gas and electricity  that we
used last year.

Malcolm.

  _____