[BITList] IMPORTANT -- PLEASE PASS AROUND

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 5 10:57:36 BST 2013

Hugh
Thanks for your reply one hears many strange things about the UK, the oz
papers only only seeming to print the bad things, maybe to stop us
feeling homesick, in most cases it seems to work, we have 5000 extra
people moving into western Australia each week many coming from Ireland
because of the down turn over there but at least they want to go to
work. Think they have left it to late though as things are starting to
slowdown here too
frank