[BITList] more Jenny Macklin on our side

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue May 22 12:13:58 BST 2012

Malcolm,

On 22/05/2012, at 7:41 PM, Malcolm wrote:

> It is not fair to blame the MPs for everything, it was the powerful civil service’s unions that got their members these advantage conditions.

Why not, they voted against allowing us our pensions. They stood by when we went to the House of Lords and then when we went to the European Courts.

Don't forget, any MP who migrates to Australia doesn't get his pension frozen/stolen when he/she becomes entitled to it.

Using your analogy we shouldn't blame the German soldiers who manned the concentration camps.