[BITList] more Jenny Macklin on our side

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Tue May 22 10:41:50 BST 2012

I wonder why that we never hear the other side of the reasons why that folk
who decide to leave the UK when their work life has completed to live in an
other country. For instance if you go to an ECU country your pension is paid
with increases as though you still live in the UK and it will be paid into
any bank that you decide on in that country, unless you were in the civil
service. Then your pension must be paid into a UK bank and then you have to
import it into your foreign bank yourself. Sometimes this can be an
advantage and sometimes not. It is not fair to blame the MPs for everything,
it was the powerful civil service’s unions that got their members these
advantage conditions.

Malcolm.

  _____