[BITList] Strictly Come Titanic

Malcolm malcena2 at uwclub.net
Sat Mar 31 15:43:19 BST 2012

Hugh.

In the program Goodman says how many years after the Titanic sank it was
before he started his apprenticeship as an electric welder. Naturally he was
not born when the ship sank in April 1912. He was born April 1944 and did
his apprenticeship at Harland & Wolff in Woolwich. I never thought that
electric welding was on the go in 1912. As along with Mike, I enjoyed his
program and look forward to watching the next three.

Malcolm.

  _____