[BITList] T*T*N*C, etc

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 25 20:01:34 BST 2012

I see yet another (new) Titanic film is on TV at 9.00 (UK).  Will I watch it?  Will it be crap?  Will she be diesel driven, or powered by a  compound engine that emits steam in billows.  My son would never watch Doctor Who unless I was with him, and we were behind the settee.  Maybe that would work, though Janet would never go behind the settee, so I'd be alone.  Proof of the pudding, etc, so I'll give it ten minutes, which is ten minutes more than I gave to the Battle of Britain earlier.  Why? Can't stand the insulting voice over introduction.