[BITList] Iraq Bans Security Firms on Oil Fields

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Thu Mar 22 00:45:19 GMT 2012

Colin
Punishment indeed at least I managed to escape to the Karanja which was
paradise in comparison, it doesn't really pay to work  overseas from oz
any more now that the tax structure has been changed, mind you a elec
working offshore on equal time here makes $350k plus super plus holidays
which sounds ok until one looks at cleaners and kitchen hands making
almost the same up north in the iron ore mines, sometimes I think I
retired too early then I have another think and know that I didn't
frank