[BITList] Iraq Bans Security Firms on Oil Fields

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Thu Mar 22 00:28:05 GMT 2012

thanks Frank

mmmmmmmmmm ...could be very lucrative for a young unmarried lad [as we were a la dara!] – I think I was making abt 50 pound per month!
and I was up the gulf about 26 months out of 32..........as my ship was in bombay about to leave the gulf run I was transferred to a ship that was heading up there more than once.
after a year or so on the dara I managed to escape for a few months but fmd – I was flown from calcutta to bombay to join the dara again...................unbelievable.
to paraphrase emperor Hirohito  ...... enduring the unendurable and suffering what is insufferable

ct