[BITList] Datsun

fs franka at iinet.net.au
Wed Mar 21 05:36:16 GMT 2012

Colin,
Its all a bit fuzzy now but my 260z would have been early 70s shape was
the same but the split roof came later, think I skipped the 280 and went
to the 300 next followed by the next one my only recollection being what
they called the star wars dash which had a habit of going blank when
passing radio transmitters and the resetting its self a few days later
when one was just about to scrap the whole thing, and the $1k service
bill every couple of months as there didn't seem like much I could play
with under the bonnet
Like your 280 don't think they looked like that here
frank