[BITList] ACMA - Do Not Call Register

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 11 11:21:27 BST 2011

Anne,

Some of these people - those bent on getting access to your computer - are fluent in English language obscenities, but a bit of the old Hindustani might give them pause. The phrases offered in the email are not obscene, just impolite.  The Hindi Rab and I learned was mainly technical, rarely used outside of the engine room, and quite polite.  I suppose I could ask them for a 7/16" ring spanner.

Janet is away to church, so any noise you hear will be the roof.

Kind regards,