[BITList] ACMA - Do Not Call Register

Rarwc at aol.com Rarwc at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 10:04:08 BST 2011

Hi Hugh - the TPS is VERY good, though, and free!  Definitely worth
signing up for!! It means you don't have to keep picking up the phone when  it
rings, to find there's no one there.  I used to just hang up too if  no-one was
on the line, but it did mean having to get out of the chair, or stop  what
I was doing elsewhere, to answer.  It's mostly these companies, or
government departments, which don't have a number - as I have found out to  my cost
over the last few weeks!!!!!!!

Kind regards

Anne

PS:     I have taken a note of your colleague's Indian  response - don't
know what it means though - something rude I would  imagine.   I may try it