[BITList] gosport

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Mon May 16 16:16:40 BST 2011

oh, right, frank - me next to a scottish soldier?
re your mum - somebody with a sick sense of humour there -  being offered a
job in hull after being bombed in gosport.................................!
incidentally, I attended the nuclear propulsion long course at 'sultan' in
gosport - lived in lee-on-solent at the time.
loved it
colin t