[BITList] who - me - hopeless

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Mon May 16 15:06:48 BST 2011

Mike/Colin
My mother was the district midwife in Gosport which was bombed most
nights and she was offered the job in Hull this supposedly quite little
fishing village on the north east coast and as they say the grass is
always greener, frying pan to the fire as it turned  out. Colin you
posted a picture of yourself at the York museum.