[BITList] printer - w8 - apple

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Fri Jul 8 04:51:36 BST 2011

G'day Colin,

On 08/07/2011, at 6:18 AM, COLIN TAYLOR wrote:

> I know you are sensible and will not partake the ‘apple juice’. [commonly known as BS].
> my first apple would not even find the printer – and none of the apple ‘geniuses’ knew why. I sent the apple back from whence it came.
> apple has plenty to offer, but so has microsoft. you pays yer money and makes yer choice.
> I have apples and they are NOT the wonder machine apple fans would lead us to believe.
> how many apple fans use their apple and microsoft everyday as I do?
> oow – with apple everything is plug and play – well isn’t that just fine and dandy?
> the whole thing is rather like asking, which are better belts or braces.

Indeed. But your msg deserves an answer.

Perhaps you can also tell us why it is that Apple is worth more than Micro$oft and Intel put together. Even with all the faults that you describe, they must be doing something right. You can't fool all the people all of the time?

I might remind you that Micro$oft does not have any experience in making computers. They've never made one.