[BITList] printer - w8 - apple

COLIN TAYLOR s14engine at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 23:18:18 BST 2011

hugh

I know you are sensible and will not partake the ‘apple juice’. [commonly known as BS].
my first apple would not even find the printer – and none of the apple ‘geniuses’ knew why. I sent the apple back from whence it came.
apple has plenty to offer, but so has microsoft. you pays yer money and makes yer choice.
I have apples and they are NOT the wonder machine apple fans would lead us to believe.
how many apple fans use their apple and microsoft everyday as I do?
oow – with apple everything is plug and play – well isn’t that just fine and dandy?
the whole thing is rather like asking, which are better belts or braces.

ct