[BITList] get real - w8 - apple

x50type at cox.net x50type at cox.net
Fri Jul 8 06:20:32 BST 2011

oh indeed, why does my message deserve an answer?
there is nothing to answer to or for. how touchy you apple fans are – you rise to the bait every time!
I do not care why apple is worth more than a msoft, etc. or even a mars bar [nor am I entering into the, ‘mine’s bigger than yours’ argument] – it is childish and not germane to me using a computer.
where did I say apple was doing anything wrong? –
no one is trying to fool anyone – get real.
apparently comparing braces to belts urges you to gallantly defend apple, it’s quite unnecessary – I use one every day.
oh, thanks for your insight – I had no idea microsoft did not make computers!
ct
PS     do you use a windows pc and apple everyday?

Indeed. But your msg deserves an answer.

Perhaps you can also tell us why it is that Apple is worth more than Micro$oft and Intel put together. Even with all the faults that you describe, they must be doing something right. You can't fool all the people all of the time?

I might remind you that Micro$oft does not have any experience in making computers. They've never made one.

BITList at lists.bcn.mythic-beasts.com