[BITList] no imuunity

CT's x50type at cox.net
Mon Jan 24 14:47:42 GMT 2011

frank
all warfare is a two way street.
I am not talking only about arms and a delivery system – devastating damage can be done to a countries infrastructure, banking and economy etc.
a cyber attack can shut down a country. consider what would happen when a countries telephones and internet are shut down – or the global positioning system is off.
where do all those planes in flight go?
a little thing like a countries banks out of operation would throw it into chaos.
the iranians haven’t found an answer to stuxnet.............................!
I would hope every industrialised nation [who rely on computers] have defenses against such a sorte.
certainly a number of documented trial runs have been made against the USA.
no country is immune.
colin