[BITList] no imuunity

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 24 15:30:18 GMT 2011

Colin
  I agree, the delivery system I referred to is how the cyber attack
would be delivered, as you point out one only has to bring some pretty
mundane things to a standstill to cause  chaos and to harden all these
systems in a developed country is an imposable task and to keep current
even more imposable, so like the nuclear deterrent it boils down to a
stand-off. stuxnet is relativity easy to fix really as all one has to do
is wipe the code and reload with the original Siemens code once the
problem was discovered always assuming that it wasn't Siemens who
embedded the code in the first place
frank