[BITList] busters

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 24 06:27:51 GMT 2011

colin,
cyber warfare is fine when one has a delivery system i.e. embedded in
arms sold to friendly or unfriendly countries to be activated at a later
date if necessary. but cyber warfare is a two way street and I would
think America is far more vulnerable to this form of attack than some of
the less sophisticated countries. with the bugs one gets with relativity
simple software let alone hi-tech, and the Iranians are no slouches at
reverse engineering
frank