[BITList] busters

CT's x50type at cox.net
Mon Jan 24 04:39:45 GMT 2011

perhaps, frank

bunker busters – yes.
As far as Iran is concerned I believe we are witnessing a new, less destructive but equally effective form of warfare – the warfare of the future, where bunker busters have no part.
I’m talking about cyber warfare. computers are now part of every ones lives - stop, destroy or alter strategic computers and net works and “stuff” stops doing what it did.
the result can be imagined – and we are seeing it by way of stuxnet.
there will be more to follow.

colin

PS – if one habitat is a tent or cave, cyber war fare isn’t very effective.