[BITList] I want my money back!!!!!

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Feb 13 00:45:28 GMT 2011

    An 18-year-old suicide bomber blew him self up and appeared before
    Allah.
    He said, "Oh, Allah, I did your bidding, but I have a request. Since
    I'm only 18 and spent all my time in terrorist training school, I
    never was with a woman. So, instead of 72 virgins, who also won't
    know what to do sexually, can I have 72 prostitutes?"

    Allah regarded him for a moment, then replied, "Actually, 72 virgins
    are here in heaven because arsesholes like you murdered them before
    they could experience the pleasure of sex. So you're here to service
    them. Since they're virgins, they're quite sexually ravenous; and,
    frankly, you'll be on constant, exhausting duty."

      The bomber responded, "Well, I guess I can live with that. How
    hard can it be to keep 72 women satisfied for all eternity?"

      And Allah replied, "Who said they were women?"