[BITList] Fwd: The Shredder

Michael Feltham ismay at mjfeltham.plus.com
Sat Feb 12 18:08:10 GMT 2011

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: Fw: Fwd: Fw: The Shredder

Subject: Fwd: Fw: The Shredder

    Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2011 12:27 AM Subject: Fw: The
Shredder
Love it !

"The Shredder"

A young engineer was leaving the office at 4:45 p.m. when he found the
Acting CEO standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in
his
hand.

"Listen," said the Acting CEO, "this is a very sensitive and important
document, and my secretary is not here. Can you make this thing work?"

"Certainly," said the young engineer. He turned the machine on,
inserted
the paper, and pressed the start button.

"Excellent, excellent!" said the Acting CEO as his paper disappeared
inside the machine, "I just need one copy."

Lesson:
Never, ever assume that your boss knows what he's doing.

P Please consider the environment before printing.