[BITList] Words

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sun Oct 31 10:14:58 GMT 2010

Hugh,
We are not allowed to call our boat people illegal immigrants but rather
asylum seekers, While I wouldn't like to see what happened to the Jewish
people repeated, I do think most of them are economic migrants which
again would be halfway expectable if it was family's with children who
showed up instead of boatload after boatload of young fit men who don't
like us any way.
I'm sure Colin will be able to tell us about the Mexican situation
frank