[BITList] Words

David Harvey dhbison at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 10:22:47 GMT 2010

All these young fit men fleeing from persecution??

I seem to remember, during WW2 young fit men fleeing from Nazi persecution
from Poland, Belgium, France, Holland, Norway etc. and then joining the
armed forces to help fight the persecutors. I see no enthusiasm amongst
those fleeing "persecution" today to fight the good fight.

Dave