[BITList] Fwd: Pensions apartheid:

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Tue Oct 26 04:36:05 BST 2010

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1323761/Pensions-apartheid-Current-OAPs-qualify-rise-140-week.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

You can leave comments here.

Here's mine.

I am totally astonished that the Daily Mail has only just now woken up to what it calls  "Pension Apartheid".

Successive UK Govts have not been paying annual increases to hundreds of thousands of aged pensioners  for many, many years.

I have not had one increase to my pension since I qualified for it, 8 years ago.

These successive Govts have called it a 'frozen pension'. Let's not mince words, it is not a 'frozen pension'.

It is a "Stolen Pension." And remains so for ever.

RAF Veteran.