[BITList] Permission Slip

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 23 12:58:53 GMT 2010

Hugh
Personally I think if they cut all the nonsense out of schooling and
went back to teaching with the aid of some corporal punishment where
necessary I'm sure we would produce a better educated youth. Thats if
there are any old school teachers left who might train some of the new
would be teachers
frank