[BITList] Permission Slip

HUGH chakdara at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 23 20:00:27 GMT 2010

Frank,

I fear a turning back of the clock to the school system we knew is not a possibility.  Political Correctness and all its pernicious offshoots have made sure of that. In our local paper today I read of a gang who had been stoning firefighters who were called to fires. They caught the little bastards, and guess what happened to them.  Jailed? No.  Fined? No.  A hammering? No.  Each of them were required to sign a promise not to do it again.  That must have put the fear of God into them.