[BITList] From John Hopkins Hospital-Cancer Update

David Harvey dhbison at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:11:11 GMT 2010

What can I say, except that I rarely use the bloody thing. I prefer to COOK
in the old fashioned way. Today I made green tomato chutney on the stove top
and enjoyed the aromas presented and now look forward to consuming same.
 However, common sense always suggests plastic and microwaves don't go
together.

Dave