[BITList] more magic jack

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 16:11:38 GMT 2010

that’s interesting frank – bundled with broadband.
my cable co here provide my tv and broadband internet but I have declined their weekly offer of telephone – it’s about $25/month extra as opposed to $1.60 using magic jack.
however, I do wish I could find something less expensive for tv and internet – I pay about $137/month now – and this is with none of the tv entertainment “bundles”. it is about the most practical minimum for tv and internet.
I could get cheaper tv [only a few channels] and cheaper internet [slower, etc.] – almost defeating the reason for having them.
how much do you pay for the services you have now?
ct