[BITList] more magic jack

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 16 16:42:34 GMT 2010

colin
I pay $69 a month for 150gb which gives me my phone as I mentioned plus
lots of other bits for free like watching catch up shows on the  ABC
games for the kids, british football, plus for extra dollars one can
have a selection of sat tv, rent movies etc, it covers most of
everything I need. I find that by changing my IP so that I appear to be
in the states I can watch the catch up shows from there, I never come
even close to using my allowance so can pretty much do what I like
frank