[BITList] magic jack

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 16 15:51:02 GMT 2010

Colin,
I too have been using the internet for my phone service for several
years now, all calls within Australia are free except to mobiles
also one doesn't have to pay the line charge imposed by telstra,
overseas calls are also very cheap just a couple of cents a minute to
most country's
one needs to have a UPS system though to keep the router energised
during power failures which isn't really a problem. The set-up is
bundled with your broadband connection from ones service provider, its
saved me hundreds of dollars to-date
frank