[BITList] more blame

CT's x50type at cox.net
Wed May 12 01:21:26 BST 2010

hugh

as you can imagine, local talk radio here [ WWL Radio] is on about the BP oil spill / explosion a lot.
not one person has phoned in about locating a tanker/barge in this depth of water to collect leaking oil via the cover structure/s and pipe it to the surface, nor has this problem been spoken about by the program presenters..
concerning those who died you asked, "are they down there amid the wreckage that hinders progress?". from what I can gather the wreck of the deepwater horizon does not lay very close to the leaks, so if you mean is progress hindered by remains amid the wreckage, the answer would be no. a number of factors make it unlikely that any remains will be found.

it appears every lawyer in the southern states is looking to make big bucks from this tragedy - and I am sure they are the ones who will come out of it smelling of roses - as usual.

there is a local new orleans ambulance chaser [ www.morrisbart.com ] that has more commercials for his services on tv and radio than  the local supermarkets or purveyors of horseless carriages!

Are You a Victim of the BP Gulf Coast Oil Spill?

Our Gulf Coast and wildlife aren't the only victims of the Deepwater Horizon oil rig explosion which occurred on April 20th.  If you are a shrimper, fisherman, oyster fisherman, or an individual or business that is suffering due to the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico along the Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama coastlines, you may be entitled to significant compensation.

To ensure you receive the compensation you deserve, contact the attorneys at Morris Bart, one of the largest personal injury firms in the south with extensive experience in offshore claims. With offices in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama, we are accessible and ready to work with you immediately.  Fill out the form below for your personal free case evaluation to see if you have a claim or call our office at 1-877-442-1110 to speak with one of our experienced attorneys.