[BITList] more Radios not at sea

FS franka at iinet.net.au
Sat Jul 24 09:33:25 BST 2010

Colin
I bought it in 86 cant remember how much it cost me but it would have
been less than $1000 I'm sure, I Like you already had (have) the sony
icf 2001 & sony icf 7600 sets both of which gave much better performance
than the Zenith The sony 2000 was just a memory lapse of the correct
number which now that I have dug it out again I can see the proper
number when I was using it offshore on a regular basis I was for ever
blowing it up forgetting to change the supply taps over from 110v to
250v, I was lucky as the sony agent in Singapore used to fix it in a
couple of days each time and didn't cost that much either wouldn't fancy
my chances now though as its almost impossible to get anything repaired
anymore
frank