[BITList] more n more dara

CT's x50type at cox.net
Tue Jan 5 16:59:25 GMT 2010

didn't see the discussion, hugh
so you knew jackie - any idea what happened to him, where did he go?
we missed on dara -- I didn't join until summer 1958. there was no indian 4eo when I joined. there was a cat or two.
actually they were a really great crowd when I joined [strange how I remember all of them - if not their names)
ceo hector harkis (glasgow - serious drunk, never came into ER, had to be carried off the pundua a year later and retired [if he lasted until he got home]).
2eo mike chester (ponsy guy from grimsby, apprentice on the clyde, killed with entire family in a car accident mombasa area).
3eo was wee jimmy hill (glasgow - very nice guy, greatly disliked by 2eo)
4eo mike jenkings (geordie - fat, big head)
s5eo  mike smith, (big powerful lad from aberdeen, gentle as a lamb, great guy, promoted to 4eo)
5eo don belton (quiet midlander, eventually became ceo in BI, the other list reported he died some time ago)
5eo name forgotten (glasgow, serious music fan, pretty good piano player, Singer Co. apprentice)
j5eo me!
ct