[BITList] more dara

fs franka at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 5 22:30:47 GMT 2010

CT
I only really have a clear recollection of ramsey as I bumped into him
again in Aden I think he was then on one of the "C"s and I was on the
Resurgent I went over to visit in the harbour aboard our 25 footer
remember being met by the mate who thought it was a RN boarding party so
if you where on board at the same time as me it must have been you who
was lumbered with me on watch?
The only oz guy I can remember was bob schooner but I think he was 2nd
on the Karanja the mists of time are great for mixing things up
do remember there was a very academically clever junior who was just
there to get his sea time in
frank