[BITList] 1895 - 8th GRADE EXAM]

franka franka at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 31 00:58:07 GMT 2010

Hugh,
Not sure but think the leaving age a couple of years before I left
school was 12 which would have meant I suppose that Year 8 would have been
their final year, better than what was offered in England at the time it
would seem, I know judging on the results one observes that the
education standards here have certainly dropped, and not likely improve
in a hurry working on the theory that one can only make better tools
with better tools
frank