[BITList] the family album

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Sun Aug 29 07:06:56 BST 2010

G'day Colin,

On 29/08/2010, at 3:38 AM, s14engine wrote:

<< it's all so time consuming, mixing stills, editing sections, cutting out bits, messing with the sound and back ground music, keeping audio and video synchronised and putting in titles, etc. that after a year or more of on and off efforts, I have given up. it turned out to be not worth the effort; anyway, that's my thought at the moment. >>

Find a friend with an iMac and ask him to show you how easy it is to edit home movies on an Apple.