[BITList] no family album

CT's x50type at cox.net
Sun Aug 29 14:54:36 BST 2010

g'day john

balls......................
it has nothing to do with the pc [but I could be wrong].
unless of course, an apple can create a smooth and interesting movies out of a jumble of bits and pieces of audio and video with user input!
and I thought foolishly thought only the video editor person can decide what to cut out, what to leave in, what titles to go where. title style etc. etc. etc,
if you are implying the apple is in the magic wand brigade and I can just dump 3 hours of unedited video in, select "make a great 1 hour 30 minute dvd for me with titles and chapters, but leave out the parts you think an audience will not want to see - and I leave that to you", then press GO and wait for the DVD to pop out, I will get one.
does apple have such a device?

ct