[BITList] hooligans

John Feltham wantok at me.com
Mon Apr 19 06:13:13 BST 2010

G'day Colin,

On 19/04/2010, at 1:05 PM, CT's wrote:

<< been reading your early days - I too had relatives in hull, I remember they
had a fucking annoying parrot; I too loved the trolley buses. I was in hull
about 10 years ago, all the old fish docks had been torn out for a shopping
mall place! the old trinity house school appeared to be still in business. I
used to live between hull and york in pocklington [sounds a funny name when
I say it?] >.

I have never lived in Hull. Only holidays spent there.

You would have to ask Mike about Trinity House etc...

He did his mates exams etc tin Hull I believe.

I was born in Marfleet down near the docks. The maternity hospital that I was born in is still there.