[BITList] school days

s14engine s14engine at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 18 15:12:04 BST 2010

I haven't heard the complete story of your schooling in india,  john
how did that come about, how old were you when you started and left - then where?
you have only given us snippets over the years. I for one would be fascinated to hear all about it.
it's a story about a gone by age [never to be repeated].
if you don't mind - please tell all you can remember, not to forget school friends, who they were and where they ended up.
do you have re-unions and a web site?

ct