[BITList] From another view

John Feltham wulguru.wantok at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 00:53:55 GMT 2009

Know Your Customers:

A disappointed salesman of Coca Cola returns from his Middle East
assignment.

A friend asked, "Why weren't you successful with the Arabs?"

The salesman explained "When I got posted in the Middle East , I was
very confident that I would make a good sales pitch as Cola is
virtually unknown there.

But, I had a problem I didn't know to speak Arabic. So, I planned to
convey the message through three posters...